Skip to content
- Planning and Zoning Boards will act independently and will not be guided by the Mayor.
- OPRA (Open Public Records Act) information requests will require a response by the Township Clerk and/or the Township Solicitor without delay.
- Video of Council and Board meetings will be made available on cable access television and the township website.
- Council and Boards will receive input and seriously consider recommendations that residents present during hearings.
- A Code of Conduct ordinance will be enacted for Council and Board members, providing guidelines for respecting and responding in a civil manner to resident’s complaints or suggestions.
- The Evesham MUA (Municipal Utilities Authority), Fire Department, Board of Education, and the Marlton Recreation Council will be treated as independent bodies serving the residents of the Township.
- Municipal leaders will restore the Township’s relationship with the Superintendent of the Evesham Township School District and avoid costly litigation at the taxpayers’ expense.
- Planning and redevelopment will balance Evesham’s history with preservation and progress by embracing the role of the Historic Preservation Commission.