Register to Vote
The deadline to register to vote before this year’s Primary Election is May 16th. The deadline to register to vote before this year’s General Election is October 17th.
- If you or someone you know is not registered to vote and will be 18 years old on or before November 7th, register to vote online at https://voter.svrs.nj.gov/register, or in person at the Burlington County Clerk or Evesham Municipal Clerk’s office or with a paper application from VOTE.NJ.GOV.
Checking Voter Registration
- You can check your voter registration status at https://voter.svrs.nj.gov/registration-check.
Voting Questions? Call the New Jersey Division of Elections at 1-877-NJ-VOTER (1-877-658-6837) or go to VOTE.NJ.GOV
Information for Burlington County residents receiving Overseas & Military Ballots
- Have a Voting Plan
- Make sure that you made sure you’re registered to vote – https://voter.svrs.nj.gov/registration-check
- Know where your polling place or ballot box is located – https://voter.svrs.nj.gov/polling-place-search
- Know how and when you’re getting to your polling place
- Know the deadlines to vote by mail or early in person
- Know which down-ballot candidates you’re voting for
- Bring a family member or friend if you need to bring your kids or have accessibility challenges.