Register to Vote
The deadline to register to vote before this year’s election is October 18, 2022
- If you or someone you know is not registered to vote and will be 18 years old on or before November 8th, register to vote online at https://voter.svrs.nj.gov/register, or in person at the Burlington County Clerk or Evesham Municipal Clerk’s office or with a paper application from VOTE.NJ.GOV.
Checking Voter Registration
- You can check your voter registration status at https://voter.svrs.nj.gov/registration-check.
Voting Questions? Call the New Jersey Division of Elections at 1-877-NJ-VOTER (1-877-658-6837) or go to VOTE.NJ.GOV
- Have a Voting Plan
- Make sure that you made sure you’re registered to vote – https://voter.svrs.nj.gov/registration-check
- Know where your polling place or ballot box is located – https://voter.svrs.nj.gov/polling-place-search
- Know how and when you’re getting to your polling place
- Know the deadlines to vote by mail or early in person
- Know which down-ballot candidates you’re voting for – vch4evesham.com
- Bring a family member or friend if you need to bring your kids or have accessibility challenges.
Download and Print Your 2022 Voter Guide to Lock in Your Voting Plan